Saturday 8 March 2014

Saturday 08.03.14

Hi Everyone.
My Name is Cory Burrows, a Level 1 Strength and conditioning coach, An ASN Athlete, and previously a Crossfit coach of Crossfit Origin, My sport Crossfit and Power Lifting. 

Due to the nature of Beastin my Home town of Newcastle NSW, I have had to relocate  for work to Mt. Isa,, where i will be working 13 x 10 hour days a fortnight, with no real kitchen facilities! but i am not giving up on my Health and Well-being.

During my time with Origin a common excuse i heard from people was "i have no time to get to the gym", I call Bull Shit! your lazy and its easier to do Nothing to improve your quality of life do it for your self or at least for your family. Make time for fitness or you will have to find it for Sickness.

My goal is to provide you with daily workouts and dietary ideas (I am not a dietitian) most days i will have 2 workouts, One will require none or very little equipment, the second will be in a gym setting. the reason for the no gear Workout is that i understand that people cant  afford to have access to a gym, Mums with kids, FIFO Workers in camps with no facilities etc. WODS start Monday 10.03.14

I will be doing all the workouts my self also, so rest days will also be programmed.i also hope to get a few more bloggers from different situations to join this blog so if you you work crazy hours and are interested in sharing your experience email me at cfocory@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment