Tuesday 11 March 2014

Lost but now I am found!

Hey crew, 
What a week it has been, currently sitting in my room a world away from my home. Since getting up here I've been so lost, and have been trying to centre my self somehow. 

After a few training sessions with no directions. I understand how people loose motivation in the gym or training when there is no goal! Or more importantly no plan! I think the most important thing to I get a involved with competent coaches with proven experience. 

I got in contact with Alex Lowe from Bondi Strength co. A world record power lifter and coach, after a few emails I am proud to say he will be working with me to sort my powerlifting out. 

I've always been fairly strong but have never over atuck to any plans in my training, this makes me truly excited to see what a dedicated plan will do to my lifts. 

Current all time lifts PBs
Back squat: 250kg
Deadlift: 270kg
Bench press: 135kg

I will drop off a little bit and work the cycle off;
Back squat: 230kg
Deadlift: 255
Bench press: 130kg

Retest in 10 weeks

Another great part of a great program is he will be helping me out with my nutrition, this has been my biggest down fall, 

Fitting in this training will be chalenging as work has increased to 11 hours days but I will reap the rewards of the hard work I put in.



No comments:

Post a Comment