Saturday 15 March 2014

Rest Day

Following the program and having rest days is quite difficult coming from CrossFit as I'm so use to training most days. I'm fighting back the urges to go to the gym.

I'm already really enjoying this cycle and hopefully can get ready compete in August in Brisbane at my first ever powerlifting comp. 

Currently training 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off which to me didnt sound like much, at first but come tomorrow I'll be happy for 2 days off! 

Diet wise I have increased my meals a bit and now trying to get 4 meals a day plus a smoothie in the morning and a shake after training. 

This week has involved:
a 75 hour work week,
Bench press
3 x 4 @110kg
Squat
3 x 4 @ 180kg
2"deficit deadlift
5x2 @140kg
Plus a heap of assistance work  and  another bench day tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment